- Installation of both standard and non-standard hardware and software
We work closely with our clients at all levels to ensure our services fit into their business models and within budgets. Transparency has been a fundamental business ethic to KM Consult Services success.
Our stringent Technician requirements reassure our clients that we provide well experienced technical resources who understand the constraints on our client’s business requirements. Our solutions can be scaled in either direction at the client’s discretion in a quick and efficient manner.
Our resourcing model will ensure clients receive the right level of skill at the right cost and for the right length of time.
The senior management of KM Consult Services have a combined total of 25 years hands on experience in IT within many sectors including Automotive, Finance (Banking / Insurance), IT (Infrastructure / Telecoms) and Consultancy to name just a few.
- maintenance and repair services all over Europe
- well trained, highly motivated and mobile technical staff
- appearance in your name or the name of your customer upon request
- 24/7 availability upon request
- flexibility in response to your specific requirements during project realisation
- demand related support conception
- installation of active and passive components
- customer/client inspection
KM Consult Services provide a proven above country management methodology for the ongoing provision and support of IT support services.
- Onsite installation
- Asset audits
- Product configuration/commissioning
- Asset redeployment and disposal
- Infrastructure and network engineering
- Systems design, and international integration/deployment
- Technology refresh, rollouts, upgrades and migrations
- Project Management
- Break/fix maintenance
- End-user Application and technical support helpdesk
- On site installations, moves, adds and changes (IMACs)
- Asset tagging and recording
Redeployment & Disposal
Whether IT products are decommissioned for redeployment in the organization or disposal, KM Consult Services can help with the three essential components:-
Physical de-installation and decommissioning process, including hard drive destruction or wiping with full data cleansing.
Redeployment services can be provided on a steady-state routine basis or project-managed, typically associated with technology refresh projects
KM Consult Services robust implementation and rollout methodologies help our customers to anticipate and avoid many common challenges of IT implementations and product migrations. Our experienced implementation experts work closely with our clients to analyze the strategic plan and then to define the sequence, time frame, and effort required to achieve that strategy.
Once the project plan is defined, KM Consult Services brings to bear the experience of its staff and the significant local expertise of our European supply chain to ensure that technology refresh projects are completed in a predictable and cost effective manner with the minimum disruption to local businesses.
KM Consult Services provide a complete range of components for ensuring successful technology refresh programs, including:
- European Project Planning and Management of resource against plan
- Methods and procedures analysis, development and documentation
- Pre delivery configuration and testing
- Local installation services
- Central billing
- Verification and testing
- On-going fixed term support